agape
& change is the only constant
Monday, July 31, 2006

WOW I TOOK 1 HOUR TO FINISH MY EOM DRAPH, THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE HELL MUCH OF A LONGER TIME =)

Oops i didnt mean to type in caps.

As far as my memory takes me the only interesting things that passed are that I went to sinees house on Friday for awhile and we caught up with each other ((: and pop on sat night, I love the lightings and the disco ball. The hall was so starry and beautiful. firewords from NDP. And ky the liang popo. Getting to talk to jianli, twas a ear-opener. As well as the free food =DDD (that always appeals to me) and the nostalgia of it all. Sigh.

Back to school life. I didn’t go college day cause of "cramps" anyway. Ha. hope it sounds believable.

Can anyone beat me in Monday blues? School ends at 5, then physical training, the torture awaits. Followed by a seemingly uneffective maths tuition at night.

God please be there.

posted at Monday, July 31, 2006 by Carmen

About Me

Tong Carmen


Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger